Vacations shouldn’t be only about sun and sea, and summer isn’t the only official vacationing season. The winter coming along shouldn’t mean you settle down for spending the nights drinking a hot drink by the fire place and days shoving ice out of the door way. Winter has way more in it and can be your true “spring break”, and skiing is a go-to activity when the snow comes in, so here is why you should totally make your next vacation a skiing one.
– Winter is too long to be wasted. While other seek summer vacation that can be relatively crowded and expensive, give the winter vacation a try.
– You will be surrounded by passionate people who all came for the same purpose; trying something exciting and unusual.
– Skiing suits, luckily, don’t need you to shed the extra weight like swimming suits. You will look better in it than in a bikini or boy trunks.
– You will be taken to new heights. On the top, you will enjoy the panoramic view of the beautiful mountains.
– Learning something new. Learning skiing for this winter is way more exciting than your last winter that you probably spent cozily in home.
– You can easily get in shape while having good time. While skiing, you can burn nearly 700 calories per hour without noticing it.
– Besides it, you will get to try other snowy activities as most resorts offer activities that have nothing to do with the slopes including husky-sledging and snowmobile.
– You will get to enjoy Après-ski. They definitely worth the skiing adventure. They are social events that are organized in the evening at hotels and restaurants following a day’s skiing.