Why do you travel? For vacationing and having a sun-kissed skin? Well, travel has more into it and there tons of other reasons why you should travel.
1. Travel is an easy thing that you shouldn’t miss. You should do it at least once in a lifetime to know what is out there. Life is way bigger than it is as we know it.
2. Travel is adventure. Walking through jungles, snorkeling and diving amid vivid colors and rare creatures, jumping off planes and climbing mountains are things that you can’t just do after going home from work.
3. Travel gives you a new perspective of life. Meeting new people of different cultures improves your vision of yourself and life.
4. Travel makes you appreciate family and home. Taking a time off your routine life recharges you and gives you time to meditate, rearrange and cherish what you have.
5. You can make new friends and connection in every spot of the world you traveled to. Friendships are easier to make when people are away from home as they tend to have less boundaries to cross.
6. Travel introduces you to new cultures. Travel satisfies the basic human curiosity as it exposes different places and people and their culture as well.
7. Cuisines aren’t only about food. Eating food made by original chefs is of course more authentic than food you can eat at any restaurant back home. But cuisine isn’t only about food but culture too as peoples eating habits mostly revolve around produce available to them.
8. Sights. Visiting famous monuments and landscapes is on the top of many people’s list of travel goals and we can’t take that away from you.
9. Traveling proves that dreams do come true.
10. Why travel? Because you can, you want to and you can afford to do it and enjoy it.